Friday, March 28, 2008

Nightime Photos

NOCTURNAL IMAGES... some of the most interesting pictures I have taken in my life were at night, like a picture of the Arch de Triumph in Paris. Well, these are of my drive home the other night. I started taking pictures with my cell phone on a whim and what pleasantly surprised at the results.



This is a picture of traffic and my rear view mirror. I got more of a picture in the mirror than I thought I ever could.

Below is a picture of lights... cars, street lights, etc. as the camera moved and I moved and everything else, well, moved. Next are the tail lights of the cars in front of me and the traffic lights... again, moving

























Here are signs above the 520 bridge, I think, with car lights below and a street light above. You can see the last bit of the sunset in the sky beyond. I think this may be what like things look like on an acid trip, something I have never experienced.

Below is my dash board...

Then the street and lights near home. The lights are green... but look blue here.

















Finally, and this is one of the things I love about this stuff, is a totally unanticipated picture of me reflected in the windshield, I think, as well as car lights int he rear view mirror.

Well, there is my light show. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: