Tuesday, May 13, 2008

All on-line all the time

This last month I moved into a new apartment. So far the only bill I cannot pay online is my apartment rent. Now, I could pay it online, but that would simply be bill-pay and I am not certain it till arrive on time, so I am not going to do that. The cool thing is that everyone has online payment options. No running to the post office or finding a place to make the payment. I may have to talk to the management at the apartment complex about setting up an online payment option. It should be more efficient than what they are doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what happened to you! I saw that you had written a letter to the editor (sitnews, I think) just as I had been thinking "I haven't heard from Lance in a long time". Life down south must be pretty busy.