Sunday, February 25, 2007

New Google Docs and Spreadsheets now available

If you need to be able to write on the go, collaborate with coworkers or friends, using Google docs and spreadsheets looks like a pretty good deal, considering that it is free. There is also a commercial version. I just used the Document application to write an assignment for my Creative Writing class and it worked like a charm. I tried to post it to this blog, but for some reason it will not work, but I can still cut and paste.
All you need to have to use this service is a Google ID. From your Google home page you click on More by the Search feature at the top and then Even More and you will get an entire list of Google services and applications. I have not had time to try more, but I can say that it is impressive. The functionality of the spreadsheet looks pretty impressive, too!

No comments: